18 November 2013

ADELAIDE ROSE




ADELAIDE ROSE was born on the fourth of november at five minutes past two in the morning and she'd taken thirty flippin hours to get out. she was seven pounds, three ounces (I would like you all to know that I won the bet for getting the weight nearly right ahemthankyou) and when she came out, she didn't really make a sound; she just lay there, with her eyes wide open, looking around being nosey curious. and she's such a little munchkin. so, for those of you who are like, wha? huh? you had a baby? whodawhatsit? my sister, beth and her husband tony, have now got a wee baby girl, called adelaide rose and she's pretty scrumptious. beth did fabulously well through the whole birth and was so so so brave to get through the whole thing on mostly gas and air. so. I'm an aunty again to another lil kiddo! you may be wondering what I'm doing in that second-to-last photo. well, I'm eating her up of course coz she tastes like strawberries & cream. this is why I have been so absent lately. am I forgiven? I mean, look at dat lil face...you have to forgive me now. I have also just realized that I haven't shared the maternity shots with you...ok, so my brain doesn't work half the time, I admit it! go on, throw tomatoes! but while you're throwing tomatoes and other pieces of rotten fruit, don't forget to congratulate the new mum and dad, who I know will be reading this. quite honestly, guys, just between me and the fivehundredthirtyone (wut.) of you, they're adorable parents.

love you all.
be good, ha! I dodged that tomato and where on earth is my coffee.

xox jess 




18 comments:

  1. jess jess jess okay these are actually beautiful, like you did an amazing job of capturing little adelaide's birth. she is precious, oh my word. supes cute. congrats beth and tony! and congrats to you because now all I want is to be an aunt. time to go find cassie a man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness jess, how dare you do this to me.
    but really, these are fantastic. so much depth and love. <3 (congrats!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming an aunt! So fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. this is too precious. i absolutely love and adore babies. hopefully i'm
    going to have another niece or nephew coming next year. :) we're hoping
    anyway.

    these pictures are gorgeous, Jess! well done. congrats to you
    and the parents of that adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY HEART. these are so beautiful! you told the story so well.
    and she's adorable! and I'm officially jealous that you're an auntie. (being the oldest in the family of three, i'll probably have to wait a while on that one. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. So cute. Seriously I want to eat her uppp.
    And Adelaide Rose - what a beautiful name! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO MUCH CUTE!!!!!!! =) Congratulations :) Give Adelade Rose (awesome name by the way :D) a pat from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful! I love how you captured these. your photography is spectacular!
    she is so so so precious and absolutely adorable! (and such a gorgeous name!) congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is so precious and cute!!! These photos are beautiful, and you did an amazing job. Congratulations on being an auntie! (My brother is getting married in December, so perhaps I won't have to wait to long for that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful baby and what awesome photos! Congrats to Auntie! :-D
    diane @ aug's blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. you captured this beautifully. Great job and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww. This is precious. <3 I agree they are adorable parents. Congratulations again to your family. Babies are such a gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7.2lbs.... I shall now throw a yucky tomato at your face....

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're incredible and addie is precious and way big congrats to beth and tony!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A new little life. Such a miracle. I love this. Your photos are beautiful, and your new design is awesome. :)

    Blessings!

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Okay, okay, okay. These are incredible. I can't even. The smile on my face just kept getting wider. She is so precious. Congratulations to beth and tony!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh. LOOK at that baby. these pictures are beautiful, Jess. and zeez deziiiggnnnn... ;) ;) ;) ;) so perfect. Jess.

    xo,
    rn
    www.rachelnicoleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So basically, this is a rare moment, to be able to see a birthing through photography. So, yes, I'll admit, you are brilliant. ;) I love how you captured the agony of waiting...and that beautiful darling who is definitely worth those long hours! So happy for your whole family!

    ReplyDelete